© 2016 First Steps School. All Rights Reserved.
First Steps School of Arts and Sciences is a selective school, aiming to admit not more than 20 children per class. These children will be selected on the basis of their academic ability and potential through a well-structured testing procedure.
1) To Apply
This process includes:
• A meeting with the director of admissions/ completing the registration procedure
• Written test for admission
• Interview (children must be accompanied by parents)
• Submission of all required documentation and records
Students who complete this process will receive the highest degree of consideration and join our initial candidate pool.
2) To be Considered for Admission
The admission committee reviews each student’s admission test, interview and previous school records. The Admission will be confirmed on the following:
• Admission test results
• Candidate’s interview
• Previous grades/ attendance/ behavioral record from other schools attended
3) To Be Enrolled
Once invited by the Principal to have their children join First Steps, parents will have ten days to submit the admission fee and security and complete the admission process.
If they fail to do so, the admission will be withdrawn & the seat will be offered to the next child on the waiting list.